AI Business Development Associate
The AI and HPC market is HOT and businesses are looking for robust, accelerated computing solutions at scale. W3B is looking for Sales professionals with extensive knowledge in providing advanced computing solutions, featuring the latest technologies from AMD, Nvidia, etc. You will represent W3B in sales conversations, seek out and identify new opportunities, manage the end-to-end sales cycle, and collaborate with internal teams to facilitate our clients’ success
- Drive high-impact business opportunities as an AI leader and engage clients to accelerate the adoption of novel AI services.
- Act as an AI thought leader for each client, including the creation of solutions, proposals, presentations, executive briefings, and other materials to support AI business development.
- Partner with senior leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation and serve as a liaison with the technical team and client stakeholders.
- Own and lead the W3B Client relationship.
- Develop and grow selling relationships with new and existing opportunities.
- Discuss expectations, and guide customers to navigate/select the most suitable solutions.
- Provide insightful computing solutions tailored to customers’ unique business applications. Research and business analysis will often be required.
- Provide accurate, prompt, and thorough responses to customers’ product needs and inquiries, and identify potential upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Prepare complete and accurate reports, data, proposals, and other documentation as required throughout the sales cycle.
- Lead CRM efforts, ensuring targets and deals are properly defined and updated on ongoing basis
- Build and tailor industry engagement strategies with ownership of customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, and competitive intelligence.
- No one knows computing solutions as you do. You are tech-savvy, passionate, and knowledgeable. You know how to communicate W3Bs robust solutions to our world-class clients based on their specific needs. We promise the quality, and you do the talking.
- Technology savvy. Demonstrate knowledge in computing solutions (CPU, GPU), data storage, high-performance computing (HPC), AI, network, software, hardware and/or servers
- Experience in creating strong, persuasive, and informative sales pitches and selling presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including client facing presentation ability.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge of parallel computing, especially GPU.
- OEM, ODM, or reseller background in high-tech industry, such as computer network and storage.
- Experience shaping Executive-level conversations and providing strategic advice, including selling and solutioning AI deals, with a proven track record in sales origination.
- Demonstrated ability to advise on a variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and technical requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
W3BCLOUD (W3B) is a joint venture between Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD), a leading high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies company, and ConsenSys, the leading blockchain software development and product company. At W3B we are building bare metal hosting data center services for customers who need physical servers/dedicated hardware resources for AI computing capabilities, security and control over their infrastructure. If you want to be part of building robust, accelerated computing solutions at scale, we are excited to welcome your application!