Software Developer Manager
Trakx is a global fintech company providing a trading venue of choice for investors who wish to get exposure to the digital asset markets. Trakx operates a centralised exchange, offering crypto thematic indices and more sophisticated strategies to institutional investors and sophisticated traders. Trakx is registered in France with the AMF/ACPR.
Trakx is currently expanding its IT team and is looking for a senior C# and .Net expert, for a full-time remote position. The expert will be in charge of leading software development projects by evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions. The candidate will report directly to the CTO and will participate in the growth of the team by recruiting and managing developers.
The technological stack involved is diverse, mostly C# and .Net, but also Typescript React, Ruby, Go, Python, etc.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Expert and up to date knowledge of C# and the .Net framework (at least 8 years of experience)
- Expert knowledge of unit testing, dependency injection, continuous integration, microservices architecture. Experience with load testing.
- Expert knowledge of Git/Github, strong experience of code reviews
- Experience with openApi, swagger
- Solid understanding of relational databases and query optimisation
- Expert knowledge of secure web communications, JWTs, authentication flows, Auth0, nginx
- Experience with AWS, EKS, Dotnet in AWS cloud environment
- Ability to source and document requirements directly from the business, ability to prioritise projects and developments
- Experience with financial markets, crypto markets, automated trading
We expect the candidate to:
- Have strong communication skills, in code, and real life
- Have experience and skills in recruiting and managing developers
- Be able to prioritise projects and tasks
- Be curious and autonomous