Finance Operation Specialist
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We’re committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptions and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological environments.
About the job
The Sky Mavis Finance team is seeking a Finance Operation Specialist who can leverage their skills to contribute to our fast-paced and innovative environment. You'll play a vital role in producing crypto financial statements and cash-flow, as well as the general accountant’s responsibility.
- Produce the monthly financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit and Loss, Cashflow) for entities within the Group excluding Sky Mavis Viet Nam.
- Coordinate to produce crypto financial statements and cash-flow reporting.
- Ensure General Ledger, Account Receivables, Payables, Fixed Assets and Digital Assets modules are booked accurately, completed, and attached with supporting documents through the NetSuite crypto accounting system.
- Ensure data is ready for revenue reconciliation and account receivables collection by businesses partnering with stakeholders, including FP&A during the onboarding process of internal products and studio games.
- Master of NetSuite, a crypto accounting system.
- Schedule and review transaction postings by the account payables, receivable accountant.
- Journal entries posting and reviewing the full package for the UK/US/NO, partially support SM Pte.
- Maintain the fixed assets register to ensure historical costs and depreciation are reflected correctly.
- Communicate with intragroup companies to deal with intercompany matters.
- Design and lead the business partnership regarding the data flow and reconciliation process with all stakeholders.
- Run weekly cash-flow reports for all entities.
- Review on a monthly basis the gross margin to ensure COGS are allocated reasonably with the transfer pricing scheme.
- Ensure VAT, FCT, CIT reports are properly prepared and submitted within the regulatory deadline by the team or by cooperating with external parties.
- Support for tax audits and TP document preparation if required.
- Liaise with banks, auditors, tax authorities, and relevant government organizations relating to taxation and accounting matters.
- Update new standards/policies of Accounting and tax. Advise other departments on accounting and tax matters.