Strategic Finance Associate
Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for organizations. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an all-in-one, end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables organizations to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, treasury management, expense management, account payables, and more.
About the Role
This is a highly visible role where you will work closely with senior leadership to identify commercial opportunities, deliver financial discipline, and propel us to the next stage of growth. This role is key in shaping the company's financial strategic direction, focusing on comprehensive financial planning, forecasting, and analysis; providing insights that guide the decision-making processes and support business operations.
- Drive company-wide decision-making with data precision and strategic analysis
- Manage corporate model, financial KPIs, and sales / G&A forecasts
- Produce materials and financial presentations to leadership team, including Board of Directors
- Serve as operational finance partner to business teams around the organization, helping to define key metrics that will drive our business, measure our progress, and provide key financial insights
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to analyze new revenue streams and product opportunities
- Assist the Executive Team on Board communications, including quarterly presentations and ad hoc analysis to investors
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting process, and lead monthly variance to budget reporting
- Provide monthly financial reporting and insights, cost tracking, and KPI reporting to different teams across the company
- Support capital markets, fundraising, and strategic initiatives including new product analysis & M&A
- Build and own detailed financial and operational models, ensuring the highest quality and accurac
- 2+ years in investment banking with direct experience in FIG and/or corporate finance experience at a high-growth fintech startup
- Passion for the payments ecosystem, financial infrastructure, and a desire to operate in the intersection between strategic finance and capital markets
- Advanced Excel with experience in building three-statement financial models, analyzing financial data, and preparing external investor presentations
- Ability to flex between high-level strategic thinking and deep analytical problem-solving
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly technical organization; adept at working cross-functionally and building support across different stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills. Can distill complex subjects into clear and concise memos or presentations
- BA or higher, preferably in Economics, Math, Finance, or Accounting
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $120,000-$150,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.