Senior Sales Partner, Commercial Segment
Rho Business Banking
Rho is the go-to platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards and banking with expense management, bill payments, accounting automation, and more, Rho’s all-in-one platform is designed to save businesses time and money. Our mission is to make finance frictionless, and it’s working: thousands of businesses process billions of dollars through Rho, and finance teams drive 5.5% annual savings through our platform.
About the Role
As a member of Rho’s Enterprise organization, you will work closely with our senior leaders focused on sourcing new clients and generating net new revenue. You will work with customers across self-generated, SDR, and inbound channels while working cross-functionally to quarterback deals through implementation. You will be primarily focused on hunting, closing, and activating commercial customers, while concurrently consulting on a broader large logo strategy. You will have dedicated SDR and CS support, and your target persona will be CFOs at companies with more than 250 employees.
- Drive revenue for Rho, owning the sales cycle from prospecting through close and implementation.
- Develop and execute a locked-arms strategy with the marketing and SDR teams to target and warm up key accounts.
- Develop strategies for hunting, demoing the product, and closing opportunities with multiple internal and external stakeholders to meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients to maximize account retention and identify upselling or cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage your results across pipeline generation, revenue, and forecast accuracy, with the ability to lead and inspire team members to performance milestones.
- Actively participate in networking events, conferences, and industry forums to expand professional networks, enhance the organization's visibility, and identify new business opportunities.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying SaaS or Fintech sales experience in a full cycle closing role.
- Experience and verified track record of closing multiple customers per quarter with an average ACV of $50k+
- Ability to discuss and present the Rho value proposition to C-level executives, finance teams, and decision-makers.
- Experience with outbound prospecting and working with SDR teams.
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a high-velocity environment.
- Comfortable with an in-office culture in the Soho neighborhood of New York City, but can travel 10% of the time to visit key accounts.
- Ready and able to focus on winning, and nothing else.
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary for this role is $150,000 with an OTE of $250,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.