Sr. Product Manager, Cards & Spend Management
Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for organizations. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an all-in-one, end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables organizations to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, treasury management, expense management, account payables, and more.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to build and oversee corporate cards & expense management products - including expense approval, policy setup & management, reimbursement, and receipts. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of our customers and technology, work with Rho senior leaders and team members across the organization, and deliver financial products to streamline business operations for users - saving them time and money.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience & market dynamics
- Generate opinionated hypotheses for how to solve customer problems in line with company objectives
- Work closely with engineering & design teams to deliver with speed & precision, while maintaining a high-quality bar
- Establish customer and business outcomes for product objectives & measure the impact of those outcomes
- Establish & evangelize product strategy with internal stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into tangible, prioritized products with clear scope & requirements
- Drive cross-functional product launches including working with product marketing, public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product subject matter expert to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by talking to customers to solicit feedback on the Rho product
- 6+ years designing and delivering world-class products in a consumer or SMB Product Management role; Experience in FinTech, Corporate cards, and/or B2B software; start-up experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline; Equivalent work experience will be considered. Advanced degree a plus
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle (Discovery, Delivery, Growth)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web and mobile technologies
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Customer obsessed, bias to ownership of problems and all-in mentality to solve problems
- A self-starter with a bias for action and quick decision-making; eager to challenge the status quo
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams (design, eng, product marketing, customer service, customer success, Go to Market, Data analytics, finance, PR)
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $170,000 - $205,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.