Business Intelligence Engineer
Rho Business Banking
Rho makes finance frictionless for organizations with its finance automation software that enables businesses to control all cash and spending from one place. We are integrating all the financial tools businesses need on one easy, centralized platform.
We bring together user-focused talent and industry-leading technology to reimagine corporate finances and support the scaling of the world’s most innovative companies.
Established in 2018, our team presently counts more than 200 Rhoers in Serbia, Poland, and the US.
About the Role
Our team is seeking a detail-oriented and analytical Business Intelligence Engineer to build and maintain organization-wide reporting in a fast-paced fintech startup environment. In this role, you will be responsible for transforming data in our data warehouse and working with stakeholders to build visualizations and reports to drive data-driven results.
- Build and maintain dashboards and visualizations in Looker and similar tools
- Work with business stakeholders to design and plan the best dashboards and visualizations to measure what is needed
- Work with data engineering to transform data in our semantic layer to support BI tools
- Pull ad-hoc reports and data for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field
- 2-5 years of experience working in a relevant position (BI Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Engineer)
- Expertise with BI tools (Looker with custom LookML preferred)
- Advanced SQL experience
- Ability to understand business concepts quickly and provide guidance to best present the data
- Understanding of data warehousing and architecture best practices
- Experience building data semantics layers with Data Models (dbt)
- Experience working with GitHub
What we offer
Our people are our most valuable asset. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs.
- Top-notch Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family members
- Generous PTO policy
- Lunch at work
- Covered costs for parking
- Learning and development budget
- Paternity leave
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.