[Atlanta, GA - Hybrid]
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is a venture-backed startup, building a contactless payment network in the transportation and logistics industry. Our mission drives everything we do! The transportation and logistics industry has continued to run on cash and checks since the 1970s. Relay Payments is spearheading the modernization of payments, pushing the industry into the 21st century. We work with the largest Carriers, Freight Brokers, and 3PLs in the United States who care about their Drivers, and help ensure that their products get to shelves quickly for consumer consumption.
About The Role
This is an outbound, full life cycle sales position that will play an integral role in the continued success of our most popular product. You’ll be selling to small businesses (SMBs) to help them save time and money on the road.
- Daily outbound calls to gain new customer business (50-100 dials).
- You’ll own the entire sales process from prospecting and lead management to qualification and closing.
- Our customers are quick to make decisions, so Account Executives need to be fast-thinking and able to convey our product value in concise and streamlined conversations.
- Responsible for using Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, to build strong relationships.
- Collaborate with Customer Success teams to ensure new customers are onboarded properly.
- Communicate customer feedback (feedback loops) and process improvements to ensure the success of our product line.
- This position requires you to be in the office 3 days a week (hybrid environment).
- You have full-life cycle sales experience, preferably with SaaS or FinTech products.
- In addition to your grammar and spelling being error-free, your communication is succinct and informative. Great communication is not only a skill you possess, you also understand how to use it as a tool.
- You are an excellent problem solver. You create win-win-win scenarios for the customer, company, and yourself.
- You have a growth mindset. You embrace new challenges because you know it leads to learning new skills. You view your mistakes as opportunities to extract meaningful lessons.
- You are familiar with the freight and logistics industry (preferred, but not required).
Our Core Values
- Invent the Future - We embrace the spirit of invention, the idea that there’s always a better way. Together we dream big, fail fast, drive forward, and find creative solutions where others see roadblocks. We prize grit, resilience and speed as we work to transform our industry and to move it into the future.
- Own the Work - Our work is a source of personal pride and fulfillment. We’re here because we relish a challenge and enjoy the exercise of proactively identifying and solving problems. We understand the power of accountability and are in constant pursuit of “more and better” for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
- We’re in it Together - We’re all in, committed to, and driven by our shared ambition and vision; we understand that alignment and collaboration are imperative. We set aside our ego to actively sync with one another, becoming greater than the sum of our parts. We are consistently open and generous with information, clear, concise and direct in our communication.
Why Relay Payments
- This is a game-changing chance to join one of Atlanta’s best-funded, most well-positioned fintech start-ups.
- We are generously sharing equity in the company - everyone’s an owner!
- We invest in your future with our 401K match program and personal/professional development funds.
- Do what’s best for your mental, physical and emotional health with our “Unlimited/Be Reasonable” PTO policy.
- We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- And lots, lots more!
Relay Payments is an equal opportunity employer. At Relay Payments, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Something looks off?