Sr Java Engineer ☕
👩💻👨💻 Quidli is a crypto startup seeking to hire a senior java software engineer, who's open to working remotely, autonomously and will help accelerate product & technology development. FYI, while we are a remote-first company, for this position we have a strong preference for candidates based in France.
As part of our team, you will help build the Quidli core product as well as contribute to the development of third-party tool integrations (Slack, Discord, Trello, etc.).
- At least 5 years professional experience in Java & Spring
- You're autonomous, hard-working and able to take ownership of our mission
- Willingess to embrace working at an early-stage startup (adaptable, everything is in flux)
Ideal candidates will also
- Be familiar with the use of REST services
- Have security skills and be familiar with standards (ex. OAuth2)
- Be interested in blockchain technologies; have prior experience in blockchain development
As mentioned, we're a remote-first company (since Day 1) and are venture-backed.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
Note: While we appreciate interest from dev studios and recruitment agencies, we're not looking for your services at this time and will not be responding to your contacts.