Front End Engineer
Kaleido, located in Raleigh NC, is a rapidly growing tech start-up. Kaleido makes blockchain and digital assets radically simple for organizations to adopt so that businesses and society can benefit from decentralized technologies.Our mission is to help enterprises reinvent how their ecosystems share data, collaborate, and transact. Kaleido has been driving blockchain in the enterprise since the technology’s very inception.
At Kaleido, you'll be working on the cutting edge of blockchain and web3 technologies. We are one of the fastest-growing, highest rated tech companies in the blockchain and digital assets space worldwide. Kaleido powers the top blockchain networks and solutions globally and has been featured in WRAL Startup Unicorns, Forbes, CNBC, and many other news outlets. Kaleido received its initial investment from one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Last year the Kaleido team open-sourced its learnings & code from more than a half decade in the blockchain space and is helping drive this major new open source community called Hyperledger FireFly.
Kaleido is growing rapidly and seeking a Front End Engineer with a passion for enterprise blockchain software. You have an interest and/or SaaS based experience in cloud services, devops, and the developer experience - you are passionate about the needs of users in relation to these areas.
- Work closely with the lead, the design team, fellow engineers, and the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX
- Develop and plan technical direction of new offerings
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Be fully data driven and inform decisions and analyze performance using data.
- Collaborate with other engineers and review code
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Track record of building low-latency scalable data integration and visualization services
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes
What We’re Looking For
- Collaborative and team-centric mentality
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write
- You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done. And being able to take initiative is the key to success.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Passionate about building products that users will love.
- Experience with Grafana or similar real-time dashboards
- Experience with Kibana or similar tool
- Deep experience in building visualization engines for time series as well as cubed or aggregate data
- Deep experience with React and Redux
- Prior experience building analytics UI
- Experience with AWS and various data and analytics services available via AWS