Senior Product Manager
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 30 million monthly active users as a decentralized application development platform, an aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, and a decentralized identity manager.
About the role
This role will considerably contribute to MetaMask’s growth by shaping and implementing notifications and messaging strategies to boost engagement and retention.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a dedicated team in charge of discovery, design, implementation and launch of our cross platform (Portfolio, Extension and Mobile) wallet alerts, Web3 notifications and messaging initiatives. You will build developer tools and closely interact with dApps, technical partners, and multiple internal teams.
- Drive product development from discovery to concept to launch
- Drive adoption and increase retention
- Align teams and stakeholders on a shared vision tied to larger strategy
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, analysts
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics
- Define, measure, analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes
- Shape and develop your product roadmap; harden vision into strategy through discovery
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, unblock your team
What We Look For in You
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience, including also experiences in consumer products (B2C)
- Strong passion and interest in Web3 and blockchain
- Good technical understanding of how Ethereum and smart contracts work
- Familiarity with processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel)
- Excellent communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Data-driven, user-focused, and analytical
- Methodical prioritization and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).