Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at Consensys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting the strategy and executing on lifecycle campaigns across all Consensys products. You’ll look for opportunities to ensure we are bringing a level of personalization in our communication to our users such that every touch point is driving value for our customers and the business.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of taking projects from start to finish with deep experience leveraging customer data to inform their strategy. You’ve developed multiple lifecycle programs at scale, have conducted hundreds of A/B tests, and have even launched new lifecycle channels from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the lifecycle strategy across Consensys’ product offering (e.g. email user journey, in-product touchpoints, etc)
- Determine the channel and messaging throughout a user’s lifecycle (new user education, activation, engagement, retention)
- Comfortable working end-to-end on a lifecycle campaign (through setting the strategy, briefing the creative team, building the targeting, QAing the email, and measuring results)
- Develop an experimentation roadmap across lifecycle channels. Continuously test and learn, identifying the most effective content and messages for different audiences.
- Collaborate closely with PMMs to develop newsletter and email nurturing strategy
- Responsible for overseeing list growth by optimizing web experience for capturing contacts
- Working closely with MarTech team on ensuring a streamlined approach to collecting customer data in our CRM, and implementing new martech tools such as CDPs
- Building out preference centers for users to opt-in and out of the types of communication they want to receive
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 6-10 years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing, business administration or related field
- Have built lifecycle user journeys from the ground up with little to no oversight
- Practical experience executing in marketing automation/CRM systems such as Hubspot
- Deep knowledge of email deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, and responsive HTML/CSS design
- Familiar with marketing and analytical tools like Segment, Census, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Zapier, Looker, etc; basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Self starter who is data-driven, results-oriented and customer-obsessed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clarify complex ideas in a way that a broad audiences can understand
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to manage complex tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Bonus Points for:
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
- Experience at a start-up
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).