Sr. Analyst - Investor Relations
Senior Investor Relations Analyst
About Cboe Global Markets
Building trusted markets —powered by our people. At Cboe Global Markets (CGM) we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world. Cboe Digital, is the digital asset arm of parent company Cboe Global Markets
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Investor Relations team as an Investor Relations (IR) Senior Analyst. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the VP of Investor Relations to craft compelling financial communications, manage investor events, and ensure consistency in strategic messaging. Your responsibilities will include preparing materials for quarterly earnings, coordinating investor conferences, and regular updates to the investment / analyst community. As a key liaison with finance, legal, and communications teams, you will play a crucial role in executing our strategic investor relations plan and fostering positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with VP of Investor Relations on the development of investor communications, including earnings announcements, Q&A materials, investor conferences, investor visits/analyst days, one-on-one meetings, shareholder reports, and a variety of presentations
- Help prepare quarterly earnings release materials including the earnings press release, conference call script, Q&A materials, slide presentation, and supplemental materials
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Cboe’s strategy, operations, and objectives to drive the execution of a strategic investor relations plan
- Collaborate with finance, legal, communications and other functional groups to ensure consistency of messaging internally and externally, as well as the appropriate sequencing of information
- Coordinate an active investor relations calendar of investor conferences, office visits, non-deal roadshows, and other investor and analyst events
- Serve as a point of contact with rating agencies and transfer agent
- Maintain and update the Cboe investor relations website
- Lead and execute ad-hoc projects
- Track analyst models and estimates and compile internal quarterly consensus
- Digest industry news and competitive research for Cboe management
- Assist in developing materials for Board of Directors meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Math discipline; advanced degree or progress towards a CFA a plus
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience; including investor relations, sell-side research, buy-side research, or finance
- Must be intellectually curious!
- Ability to digest large amounts of information and solve nuanced problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with investing, following companies / markets
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as an understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Experience with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Must always be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
Benefits and Perks
Cboe has been named a winning workplace in Built In's 2024 Best Places to Work program!
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal days, sick days and annual community service days
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Health, dental and vision benefits, including access to telemedicine and mental health services
- 2:1 401(k) match, up to 8% match immediately upon hire
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tax Savings Accounts for health, dependent and transportation
- Employee referral bonus program
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
Some of our employees’ favorite benefits and perks include:
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and coffee in any Cboe office
- Paid Tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Paid parental leave and fertility benefits
- On-site gyms and discounts to other fitness centers
More About Cboe Global Markets
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.