The IAM Engineer will be member of the Global Information Security Engineering Team working on the key Identity and Access Management Initiatives. They will be responsible to maintain, develop and support enterprise Identity Governance, and Access Management security solutions throughout the delivery lifecycle.
This position will support the Information Security Team to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of identity and privileged access security controls through a combination of techniques that provide standardization, consistency, and optimization to achieve the global security mission in protecting people, assets, and reputation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer user accounts and access privileges in the organization’s identity management system.
- Work closely with the IAM and Audit/compliance teams to ensure that the right people have access to the right resources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the IAM system.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolving IAM issues.
- Participate in IAM projects and initiatives.
- Work with internal customers, business analysts, and application teams to understand IAM requirements.
- Maintain documentation for the IAM program.
- Participate in IAM audits, perform access reviews and reports to identify potential risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in identity and access management or a related field.
- Excellent communication and project administration skills.
- Experience with API’s and SOAP/REST services is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Azure/AWS concepts.
- High level Knowledge of any programming language like Java or Python.
- Strong analytical skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with IAM concepts and best practices. (SailPoint/Saviynt)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Queries for Reports generation.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Must be willing to collaborate with other teams such as Systems Engineering, Networking and Application Development to create secure applications, systems, and workloads.
- Must have excellent writing, process documentation and project management skills
- Deeply interested in today’s top technology and always looking towards the future of the industry.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.