At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
As an EUC Specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
Primary point-of-contact for support of all end-user hardware and software, including:
- Dell Workstations and Microsoft Surface Laptops
- Windows 10, 11, and macOS Operating Systems
- VMware Virtual Desktops, Thin Clients, and Horizon View
- MS Office products and All Major Browsers
- Microsoft Teams, Headsets/Webcams, Basic Desk Phone Configuration
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Remote Access
- Mobile phones
Responsible for several day-to-day tasks:
- Hardware and Software Procurement and Asset Management
- New User Setup
- Virtual Desktop Administration
- Software Deployment
- Break/Fix Support
- AD/Azure Management and Token Administration
- Identify common issues/inefficiencies and work towards stream-lining our processes.
- Provide local and remote support for end-users in Lenexa, Chicago, New York, and Toronto
- Train end-users on technology and communicate changes which will impact them.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1 - 3 + years in a Windows PC or Server Administration role.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office products – Certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers, Domain Controllers, DNS, DFS, DHCP and WINS.
- Solid background in AD administration including group policies and security groups.
- Develop a cooperative relationship with end-users of all technical abilities.
- A drive to create an atmosphere of competence, trust, and respect with all end-users.
- An “automate everything” attitude and desire for effective and efficient processes.
- Highly methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and evaluating technologies.
- Positive in a team environment.
- Dedication to quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal days, sick days and annual community service days
- Health, dental and vision benefits, including access to telemedicine and mental health services
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
Some of our associates’ favorite benefits and perks include:
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and coffee in any Cboe office
- Paid Tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Paid parental leave and fertility benefits
More About Cboe
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.