Saviynt - Identity and Access Management Engineer (Hybrid or Remote)
Cboe Global Markets, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
PLEASE NOTE: We are open to someone working hybrid in one of our Cboe offices in Chicago, IL, Lenexa, KS or NYC. Or we are also open to someone being fully Remote.
The Tech team is hiring a Saviynt - Identity and Access Management Engineer:
- The Identity and Access Management Engineer will be member of the Global Information Security Engineering Team working on the key Identity and Access Management Initiatives. They will be responsible to develop, maintain and support enterprise Identity Governance and Access Management security solutions throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- This position will support the Information Security Team to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of identity and privileged access security controls through a combination of techniques that provide standardization, consistency, and optimization to achieve the global security mission in protecting people, assets, and reputation.
- Architect, gather requirements and develop new application integrations (both OOTB and custom applications) with IGA system.
- Lead and participate in design discussions with application teams to on-board new applications and performing periodic access reviews.
- Lead team members in administering user accounts and access privileges in the organization’s identity management system.
- Work with Audit/Compliance team to ensure that the right people have access to the right resources.
- Lead day-to-day IAM system administration and issue remediations through automation in the IAM system.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and enhancing the existing processes for the IAM program.
- Participate in enhancing the existing IAM access review process, Access remediations and provide audit reports.
- Mentor junior team members in IAM technology and processes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience.
- In-depth understanding of identity and access management through progressive working experience (Joiner/Mover/Leaver, RBAC, PAM, Access Reviews, Zero-Trust and SSO).
- 3+ yrs of IAM system Integration experience with HR systems (Workday), Linux IPA, AD/Azure AD, AWS and Web Portals, Databases using OOTB/custom connectors/APIs.
- 3+ yrs of programming experience on any programming language like C++ or Java.
- 3+ yrs of proficient knowledge on API’s and SOAP/REST services is required.
- 2+ yrs of expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Linux systems.
- 2+ yrs of implementation experience in Privilege Access Management systems and integration with IAM system.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication and project administration skills.
- Strong analytical skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent writing, process documentation and project management skills
- Deeply interested in today’s top technology and always looking towards the future of the industry.
Desired Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, CIS, related field, or extensive relevant work experience.
- Identity related certifications like CIAM, Saviynt/SailPoint
- Previous work with a Fin-Tech company is preferred but not required
- CISSP certification is preferred, but not required.
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal days, sick days and annual community service days
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Health, dental and vision benefits, including access to telemedicine and mental health services
- 2:1 401(k) match, up to 8% match immediately upon hire
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tax Savings Accounts for health, dependent and transportation
- Employee referral bonus program
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
Some of our associates’ favorite benefits and perks include:
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and coffee in any Cboe office
- Paid Tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Paid parental leave and fertility benefits
- On-site gyms and discounts to other fitness centers
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $88,000-$145,200. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
More About Cboe Global Markets
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.