Manager - Corporate Listings Sales, US
Director, Corporate Listings, US
New York City in office at least 4 days a week to meet with clients
US Travel required - about 10 days a month
The individual will be responsible for identifying and executing on sales opportunities, with a focus on attracting new public company listings for Cboe Global Markets in the US. The candidate will be instrumental in assisting in the creation of an overall sales and business development plan, and responsible for it's subsequent execution. The candidate will identify, build upon, and manage a defined US regional territory and work closely with US Director & VP, Global Corporate Listings to execute on objectives.
- Define, manage, and execute on sales processes, including sales pipeline reporting, resulting in the attraction of companies to list on Cboe
- Build brand recognition, relationships, and partnerships with go-public partners including legal / law firms, banking and other capital markets professionals, including C-Suite executives, board members and advisors
- Represent Cboe on an as needed basis in listed company meetings, conferences, industry events and pitches
- Develop account plans, assist in development and maintenance of collateral, messaging, sales tactics and strategies
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with cross-functional colleagues to ensure efficient, consistent and effective client coverage
- 5-10 years work experience in capital markets or adjacent related roles
- Experience in managing multi-product relationships with clients through coordination across a sales organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to drive and operate independently and also as a part of a broader team
- Demonstrated analytical ability and experience interfacing with senior management teams
- Experience in, and an established network of legal, capital markets, and related partners strongly preferred
- Experience with public, or going-public company listings
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $128,000-$211,000. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.