Sr Manager, Product Management
Cboe is looking for a product manager to join the Risk & Market Analytics team. This role will have broad exposure to initiatives at Cboe.
Location: Chicago (flex-hybrid) or remote with quarterly travel
- Determine product roadmap and backlog based on business needs
- Perform buy/build analysis
- Prototype new products/features
- Write detailed business requirements and test cases
- Collaborate with developers throughout development cycle
- Collaborate with Project Management
- Report project status to senior management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in a comparable field.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst or Product Management role. Minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Experience writing requirements for financial systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interest in options, futures, or electronic trading
- Intermediate proficiency in at least one of the following: SQL, Python, C#, Java
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $124,000-$204,000. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.