Director, Financial Systems - IBM TM1
- Key player in the development, implementation, and optimization of all financial reporting and planning applications as part of the global financial systems team.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of financial processes, data analysis, system design, and project management.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems used in planning and reporting. Ensure these systems meet the needs of the organization and adhere to industry standards.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Ensure financial systems comply with regulatory requirements and internal controls.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within financial systems. Implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be a strong business partner with financial background who liaises with all business partners as the bridge for knowledge transfer and communication.
- Provide training and post-implementation support to the user community, including strong on-/and offsite support during the roll-out phase of new modules.
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants related to financial systems.
- Take an active role in the hands-on development and maintenance of special initiatives, ensuring successful implementation.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IT or related field required. MBA or other relevant postgraduate degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in financial management or financial systems roles.
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in the full development life cycle utilizing IBM Planning Analytics software is required.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to troubleshoot consolidation and/or reporting issues; understanding of system logic/processes is required to independently resolve problems.
- Creative thinking is required to make recommendations for system design, optimizing performance and ensuring data integrity; new business requirements must be analyzed to understand impact on the overall systems landscape.
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of management; ability to write clear, concise reports and correspondence.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, and proactive. Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.