Who We Are
At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy through work that invites connection. Our people power our trusted markets and in turn, we power them through robust benefits, perks and a company culture that prioritizes connection, collaboration and inclusivity. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Our Internship Program
Cboe interns work with a variety of staff across multiple departments and have the opportunity to put their skills to work in their field of interest, while learning about Exchange technology and operations through our robust Options Institute courses. The three main foundational pillars of our internship program are: develop, educate and network. We want to ensure each of our interns receive a real-world working experience that encourages academic, professional and personal growth. Candidates should be versatile, eager and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive financial and technical environment. Our internship program runs from June to August.
This intern will work as a member of a cross functional global finance team and support several different finance and accounting projects and initiatives. The successful candidate is collaborative, proactive, and analytical, and will partner with the team to assist on projects and ad hoc daily deliverables.
- Likes to solve problems and challenges yourself and others to craft creative solutions; enjoys learning new things on the job in a fast-moving environment
- Possesses strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills
- Acts with integrity and handles sensitive information with care
- Perform ad hoc activities/reports as needed
- Must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor's degree (or higher level) college/university program
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple, competing assignments in a dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to commute to Lenexa, KS office location
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.