Client Services Product Specialist - DnA Core Data and Applications
Summary: Cboe Data and Access Solutions “DnA” is a data and analytics division of Cboe with a broad suite of sophisticated products and services designed to help clients navigate the markets.
Location: Chicago or NYC (flex/hybrid), or Remote with travel once a month to office
Client Services Product Specialist: DnA Core Data and Applications
Cboe seeks an inspirational and experienced team member who will join a team of professionals in providing our customers with world-class technical support. The candidate will be responsible for providing in-depth, client facing, technical product expertise to support the DnA division with specific focus on DnA Core data and applications supporting the generation and distribution of real-time data, risk and portfolio analytics and reference data. These platforms are real-time low-latency systems that are actively utilized by the most demanding professional market participants. The Product Specialist’s key task is to provide exceptional client experience in conjunction with helping clients (internal and external) tap the full potential of our feature rich application stack, and to resolve any issues that occur throughout the trading day in real time. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record as a subject matter expert in the realm of market data and trading applications and can perform well under time constraints. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently and utilize successful troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. The role will also be responsible for supporting the onboarding of new clients (internal and external) in addition to supporting the launch of new products/features in close collaboration with product, client facing, operations and technology teams. Finally, we are looking for someone with outstanding communication skills who can work and collaborate across teams. There will be many opportunities to provide input into the full lifecycle of projects and to directly impact the success of the team and company.
- Provide first-class customer support for DnA Core Data and Applications, assisting in the resolution of client issues related to platform features and functionality.
- Provide clear, concise, timely and professional outbound communications (internal and external)
- Assist the Sales and Client Engagements teams with technical presentations and questions on application content, features, and functionality; APIs; onboarding, network connectivity, certification, and general integration.
- Assist customers with technical onboarding integration.
- Provide comprehensive content and application support for the platform including assisting with analysis of e.g., market data, analytics data, portfolio, API/application usage and user settings to aid troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
- Assist customers with bug reporting and new feature requests.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the technical architecture to navigate easily through the platform.
- Regularly monitor system health utilizing front-end dashboards and other tooling available to have a good awareness of service status and potential issues. Assist in escalating technical issues appropriately.
- Work in close collaboration with the Operations Support Center’s (OSC) team to ensure operational issues are handled seamlessly across teams.
- Work with Technical Account Management, OSC, Client Engagement, Engineering, Sales, and Business teams to proactively improve the client journey. This includes continuous optimization in the handling of customer inquiries as well as the tools and systems utilized for client production support.
- Contribute to the development of new tools and content designed to educate our clients and engage them in unlocking value in our product suite.
- Help develop a strong team of domain experts who have a technical command of platform execution services features and customer use cases.
- Contribute to team initiatives and meetings related to customers’ usage.
- Contribute to the generation and upkeep of accurate, detailed customer-facing documentation.
- Contribute to the maintenance of internal documentation in order to support team initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Financial Services, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related discipline preferred.
- Deep domain expertise in Financial Markets (Experience in one or more of: Market Data; Reference Data; Risk, Compliance and/or Financial Technology).
- A minimum of five to seven years working in a technical customer facing role. Seven years preferred.
- Experience supporting services delivered by a variety of distribution technologies and protocols.
- Experience with options, futures, equity, and index market data required (time and sales).
- Experience with option market analytics required (i.e., greeks, implied volatility, etc)
- Experience of equity options and events that impact them (news, earnings, corp actions etc)
- Working knowledge of network and data center terminology and procedures as it relates to customer connectivity, and onboarding.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Vigorous desire to learn Cboe technology and to be a subject matter expert.
- An innovative spirit and a willingness to drive and support positive change to the platform, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work assignments; complete multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; complete work under pressure; meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux including use of command line, and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with SQL and RDBMSs, e.g., SQL Server, MySQL.
- Familiar with Atlassian/JIRA ticket management system (or other similar).
- Familiar with low latency trading systems.
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $92,000-$151,000. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.