Client Services Solutions Specialist
Summary: Cboe Data and Access Solutions “DnA” is a data and analytics division of Cboe with a broad suite of sophisticated products and services designed to help clients navigate the markets. The Client Services Solutions Specialist will be responsible for the assessment of business requirements, technical architecture, design and implementation of the client support tooling and solutions required in order to provide a first class experience to our clients and to meet the demands of our growing customer and product offerings.
- Work with key internal stakeholder teams to implement a gap analysis of existing client facing systems, client-support tooling, and processes. Review on an ongoing basis
- Produce a comprehensive set of requirements and recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems used to provide client facing support
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation efforts in collaboration with wider stakeholder groups to put in place the appropriate tooling/solutions to meet these requirements
- Assist with the design and rollout of new client support channels and services as DnA offerings continue to expand and grow globally
- Develop and maintain internal usage and training collateral with respect to client support solutions
- Develop and maintain regular performance reports to provide insight into the effectiveness of client workflows and processes
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a STEM field
- Prior experience working at a senior level in technical client facing support
- Domain expertise in Financial Markets (Experience in one or more of: Market Data; Reference Data; Risk, Compliance and/or Financial Technology).
- A minimum of five to seven years working in a technical customer facing role. Seven years preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the various technologies and tooling typically used in a client support ecosystem e.g., JIRA, Salesforce and Confluence etc (OR Similar)
- Must have track record in applying client process improvements
- Strong understanding of dashboarding and reporting best practices
- Good data analysis and profiling skills leveraging SQL and other profiling tools and should be able to identify data related patterns and trends for a requirement
- Proficiency with Windows, Linux command line
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to establish strong and productive working relationships across departments
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team-oriented environment as well as ability to work well independently
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work as a self-starter requiring limited supervision, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively across projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to fit into an organization where strong interpersonal and team skills are essential
- Familiar with software development and change management best practices
- Familiar with shell scripting.
- Familiarity with SQL and RDBMSs, e.g., SQL Server, MySQL.
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $108,000-$178,000. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.