Corporate Listings Sales Director EMEA
Building trusted markets —powered by our people.
At Cboe Europe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
The Corporate Listings team is hiring for Corporate Listings Sales Director EMEA.
Corporate Listings Sales Director EMEA at Cboe The individual will be responsible for identifying and executing on sales opportunities, with focus on attracting new public company listings for the Cboe Global Markets in the European Union. The candidate will be instrumental in creating and executing upon an overall sales and business development strategy for related product and service areas focused on corporate listings. In addition, the candidate will build and manage EU regional sales team members and be responsible for their day-to-day activities, support, and interaction with other business units required to deliver a corporate listing into Cboe markets.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Define, manage, and execute on the sales processes, including sales pipeline reporting resulting in the attraction of companies to list on Cboe
- Build brand recognition, relationships, and partnerships with C-Suite and go-public partners including legal / law firms, banking and other capital markets professionals
- Represent Cboe on an as needed basis in listed company meetings, conferences, pitches, and industry events
- Develop account plans, assist in development of collateral, messaging, and sales tactics and strategies
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with sales colleagues to ensure efficient, consistent and effective client coverage
The ideal candidate has:
- 10 years work experience in Capital Markets or adjacent related roles
- Experience in managing multi-product relationships with clients through coordination across a sales organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to drive and operate independently and also as a part of a broader team
- Demonstrated analytical ability and experience interfacing with senior management teams
- Experience in, and an established network of legal, capital markets, and related partners strongly preferred
- Experience with public, or going-public company listings strongly preferred
- 10+ days per month or more dependent on business requirements
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Cboe offer pension contributions up to 7% of base salary.
- Enhanced paid parental leave to support parents
- EAP - This service intends to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health and well-being. This service includes short- term counselling and referral services for employees and their immediate family.
- ClassPass Corporate Membership which provides access to on-demand classes, livestream classes, in-person classes and wellness sessions across different fitness genres. (taxable benefit)
- 25 days holiday per year per holiday year for full time employees, increasing with length of service at a rate of one extra day per completed years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and drinks in any Cboe office
- Paid tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
More About Cboe Europe
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age and disability
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.