Senior Embedded Engineer
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
You may design protocols that empower millions over the world, develop the firmware of the recovery system, ship global products that increase the adoption of decentralised currencies, create and maintain open-source projects get inspired to create breakthrough technologies.
- Other duties for research and development as deemed necessary.
- Develop the firmware of the product.
- Hardware debugging.
- Working on side-channel attacks on the hardware.
- Work (excluding internship): 2 years (Required); Schematic capture (PCB): 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience in C, C++, and Python programming languages.
- Communication protocol (PCIe/SPI/USB/UART/Network) (Preferred).
- ARM-based development (Preferred).
- Experience in writing bootloaders & drivers is preferred.
- Experience in the hardware security domain is preferred.
- Experience in Microcontrollers(ST, TI, Microchip, Raspberry Pi, NXP, Renesas, etc. ).