Embedded Security Researcher Intern
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "World' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware and cryptography and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, and Bank of America amongst others.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the security of our products.
- Design and implement security protocols for Embedded devices and devise innovative solutions.
- Engage in research on security aspects related to Embedded devices and their integration with blockchain.
- Assist in the development of tools and exploits for our Embedded and Hardware security products.
- Get the opportunity to publish research papers.
- Strong understanding of Embedded architecture and security concerns.
- Experience with static analysis tools and security analysis automation.
- Excel at data structures, algorithms and mathematics
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and C/C++.
- Reverse engineering & pro-googling
- Knowledge of secure architecture design and the ability to document methodologies and standards.
- Familiarity with reverse engineering, binary analysis, and exploitation techniques.
- Knowledge of ECC, RSA, MPC and Sharing schemes will be preferred and firmware, git, Blockchain & hardware will be a plus.