Chief of Staff
We are a rapidly growing Brooklyn, NY company in need of an ambitious and motivated Chief of Staff who will take tasks off our CEO’s plate. This position needs an individual who among other things has experience in financial planning, analyzing value propositions, creating presentations and pitch decks, public speaking, and is willing to work hard to meet deadlines. This position will report directly to the CEO while working together with the rest of the management team.
About the Team:
BlockApps is an enterprise blockchain company which develops industry applications and its own blockchain platform to create traceability across enterprise value chains. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Bayer Crop Science (the world’s largest seed company), Blockchain for Energy (a consortium of the world’s largest energy companies including Repsol, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger and more), and the U.S. government. BlockApps has launched several industry initiatives, including TraceHarvest (agribusiness traceability), TraceCarbon (sustainability tracking), and the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (world’s largest open standards blockchain organization). For more information, visit and contact us at www.blockapps.net, or find us on social media via LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
BlockApps is seeking a highly motivated individual who possesses strong financial, written and oral communication skills and has an acute attention to detail.
In this role you will:
• Develop & maintain Financial Models for specific Blockchain use cases
• Analyze individual company’s value proposition for utilizing Blockchain
• Quantify the direct impact that our platform will have for an organization
• Assist in client due diligence and create client pitch presentations
• Conduct Research on various industries to identify key opportunities for Blockchain
• Work alongside our design team to create clear and concise messaging
• Manage the CEO’s schedule and plan and coordinate meetings • Generate long form communications in the voice of the CEO for internal and external messaging • Maintain files • Work on special projects as assigned Requirements: • MBA degree from a leading university with strong academic performance or equivalent • 3+ years of experience either in a similar role or in strategy consulting or investment banking • Experience in financial modeling, valuations, or ROI Calculations • Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the capability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines • Excellent business communication skills • Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills • Strong ethics and reliability • Analytical research and thinking skills • Strong teamwork and leadership skills • Heavy Excel, Powerpoint & Word Experience, Wordpress a plus • Blockchain Interest or Experience ideal • Completion of a professional modeling training course preferred • Any design experiences a strong plus • Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude • Help collect and monitor KPIs internally for the company