Solution & Support Associate, ASIA
Horizon Blockchain Games
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
At Horizon, we make web3 easy, fun, and accessible for users and builders. Our mission is to unlock web3's utility, drive mass adoption, and accelerate content creation by empowering builders to create amazing web3 games and experiences.
We have two powerful products to achieve our mission:
* Sequence, the leading all-in-one developer platform for building web3 games and apps.
* Skyweaver, a digital trading card game—powered by Sequence—where players can win, own, and trade their NFT/SFT game items.
Sequence unlocks web3’s utility, and is poised to accelerate web3 content creation and drive adoption on a massive scale. Skyweaver—named 2022’s best blockchain game—is a groundbreaking video game with an unprecedented player-owned economy, novel gameplay, and passionate community.
While the challenge is hard, we find it incredibly fun. And, we have the ingredients to make it happen: a well-capitalized company with some of the best investors in the world, including Brevan Howard Digital, Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., Coinbase, Ubisoft, Polygon, Morgan Creek Digital, Initialized, BITKRAFT, and more; an amazing team of leaders in the web3 space; engineers who have built widely popular open source; gaming and tech industry veterans; and founders who have built and sold successful companies.
About this role:
As a Solution and Support Associate, you will use your extensive product knowledge and technical expertise to support Business Development and Partnership activities in the Asian region, primarily Japan, and Korea. We are looking for someone hungry for knowledge and enthusiastic about understanding the technical ins and outs of our products. You'll collaborate with a multicultural talented team of creative people that are eager to build our business.
You are a good communicator, aware of your peers, and understand that good work is collaborative. You are organized, and your work processes should reflect that. You're creative, always solving problems and very detail-oriented. You are laser-focused on delivering high quality documentation, research and analytics.
What we are looking for:
- Collaborative team member who will work closely with our BD team
- Become an expert of the Sequence Platform, and keep up to date with technical knowledge in web3
- Empathize, and work closely with our customers, helping them integrate, and understand the Sequence Platform
- Highly effective communicator in English, both oral and written
- Fluent in either Japanese or Korean
- Ability to learn technical knowledge quickly, and ongoingly, and communicate that knowledge to customers
- Be able to understand, and collect customer needs, and share that understanding with Product, and BD
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, sometimes independently
- Coordinate with different functional teams (Product & Engineering, BD & Partnerships, Marketing) to provide technical support during the preparation of proposals
- Main point person for technical requests and questions in regards to partner development
- Provide data analytical support as needed to Product team
- Carry out primary and secondary source study, compile and process information, analyze it, and submit the results to the team
- Technical research and analysis
- Assist partners with tech support concerns and challenges
- Recommend solutions to address partner needs
- Assist with writing training manuals, help guides, and other support materials
- A chance to deliver massive impact at a small and quickly growing company
- Work on hard, big, meaningful problems that can shift markets
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Accelerate your career by joining at the early stages
- Be part of defining web3, the next generation of the Internet, and creating symbiotic economies where both users and creators share in the value generated by networks
-Work with an outstanding team made of wonderful people who have built and sold successful companies, launched amazing products, and have rich experience in infrastructure, architecture, blockchain, games, finance, investing, strategy, consulting, design, marketing, community, and more.
-Work-life balance unlike the “crunch” culture you find at larger studios
-New PC, and generous allowance for work-from-home setup
-Extensive health benefits for Canadian employees
-We’re conscious about mental health and have modern vacation policies
-We invest in everyone’s personal development
-Learn more about our values and the traits we embody at https://careers.horizon.io/
We are committed to diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, genders and faiths.
While we're building incredible products, we also want to add to our wonderful team and company. The best way to do that is to attract talented folks from all areas and to have their experiences inform their work.