Enterprise Risk Analyst
Building trusted markets —powered by our people.
At Cboe Europe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Do you think this is the place for you? Then join us!
The Risk Management team is hiring for a Enterprise Risk Analyst.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Enterprise Risk Analyst to join our growing Risk Management team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in our organization's risk management efforts and serve as an important member of Cboe's second line of defence.
Reporting into our European Enterprise Risk Manager, this person will be responsible for administering key components of our enterprise risk management framework for the Cboe Europe entities, coordinating with our European and Global Cboe risk teams.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Administering the Risk Appetite(s) and Risk Register(s) for the Cboe Europe entities
- Administrating Key Risk Indicators
- Evaluation of enterprise risks identified across the business
- Supporting various risk assessment processes including but not limited to stakeholder interviews, projects, vendors and financial risk assessment
- Preparing risk reporting material for various management, local Boards and committees
- Contributing towards continuous enhancement of the risk framework as part of the EU and Global team.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as risk management, finance, business administration, or any related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a second line risk management function
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the principles of three lines of defence and how to embed said principles with the business through process enhancements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate risk management concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong ethical values and ability to be a team player
You’ll really stand out with:
- Relevant experience from Financial Market Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of relevant regulation such as MiFID II, FCA Regulatory Handbook (REC) and Digital Operational Resilience act (DORA)
- Good understanding of GRC tooling and/or experience with integrating ERM Framework Components with other risk management frameworks
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Comprehensive private medical insurance for employees and their families which includes dental cover (taxable benefit)
- Cboe pays for employee access to a private GP service (face to face or phone call consultations) to make it easy and convenient for you to see a doctor
- Life and long term illness insurance for stability and peace of mind
- EAP - This service intends to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health and well-being. This service includes short- term counselling and referral services for employees and their immediate family.
- Enhanced paid parental and adoption leave to support parents
- Cboe offers pensions contribution up to 7% of base salary. You don’t have to contribute yourself.
- ClassPass Corporate Membership which provides access to on-demand classes, livestream classes, in-person classes and wellness sessions across different fitness genres. (taxable benefit)
- 25 days holiday per year per holiday year for full time employees, increasing with length of service at a rate of one extra day per completed years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and drinks in any Cboe office
- Paid tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.