Who We Are
At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy through work that invites connection. Our people power our trusted markets and in turn, we power them through robust benefits, perks and a company culture that prioritizes connection, collaboration and inclusivity. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Our Internship Program
Cboe interns work with a variety of staff across multiple departments and have the opportunity to put their skills to work in their field of interest, while learning about Exchange technology and operations through our robust Options Institute courses. The three main foundational pillars of our internship program are: develop, educate and network. We want to ensure each of our interns receive a real-world working experience that encourages academic, professional and personal growth. Candidates should be versatile, eager and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive financial and technical environment. Our internship program runs from June to August.
Product Marketing Intern – Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your marketing skills across Cboe’s wide array of products and services. This person will join a team of Product Marketing experts who work together with business line leaders at Cboe, partner with our communications colleagues, and build multi-media campaigns with our Marketing Technology team members and external advertising agency.
The role would focus on Cboe’s retail audience, with activities ranging from partner co-marketing activities, event/conference coordination, marketing collateral, sales support, project management and social media. Working at Cboe also offers an opportunity to learn about the financial sector and trading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively engage and participate in the creation of multi-media advertising and promotional campaigns, from the initial marketing brief to execution.
- Assist team members in the development and creation of marketing assets to support the retail broker dealer co-marketing partnerships.
- Independently complete project tasks, provide regular status updates, assist in developing project plans and summaries, and document procedures for work completed.
- Help team maintain the company brand, from product and services marketing campaigns to corporate identity.
- Work with owners and users of digital marketing tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Social Studio, Google Analytics and others to execute on promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate with fellow MarComms team members and outside departments like the Web team to maintain and build marketing-owned assets.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates must have proficiency in the following areas:
Professionalism: interact in a professional manner with internal and external contacts; use tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentiality; appropriately handle and communicate controversial or sensitive information
Collaborative spirit: work well in a team setting; be receptive to critique, guidance and following direction; be empowered to share thoughts, ideas and perspective to creative process
Organization skills: organize and prioritize tasks and work assignments; complete multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; meet deadlines
Verbal communication skills: organize and express ideas clearly and understandably when speaking to groups or individuals, especially senior management; use professional grammar and word choice; listen to others and respond appropriately
Attention to detail: be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task; double-check accuracy to consistently provide high-quality work with minimal errors
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of Adobe CC
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Currently enrolled at an accredited institution
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.