Security Specialist - Firewalls
The Network Security Team is looking for a network and firewall security associate to join our growing organization. The primary function of this role is securing connectivity for all our global offices and data center locations. The Network Security Associate will work with other team members to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally and ensure high availability of all critical resources and applications. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter and demonstrates excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting skills and a real passion for security.
- Monitoring the NetSec work queue and resolving security related request
- Review and analyze existing rule structures for continuous security and performance improvements
- Perform software upgrades on security devices
- Support and maintain site to site VPN and client VPN technologies
- Analyze firewall reports for best practices and other audits
- Regular attendance at the workplace in a traditional office environment may be required
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
A minimum of 2 years of security experience, including the following specifics:
- Basic knowledge of Routers and Switches (Cisco/Arista)
- Experience working with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting principles.
Desired Experience, Certifications, and Education:
- Industry or vendor specific training
- Networking certifications such as Network+ and CCNA
- Central management of multiple firewall sets is also preferred
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP and Azure is a plus
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.